Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Family Time

It has been family time for me for more than a week. Lots of people at my home including kids. In fact I took a leave for two days to be with them and then it was second Saturday, so it turned out to be a long weekend. But the heat is so intense here that outings for a day or two for the guests turned into fever and sickness.

I have hardly got time to spend on the internet, other than in office and in office there has been so much work that I hardly get time for anything. Late working hours have started here as well now. I joined this company when it's new venture had not even started completely. That is why it is now good to see our efforts bearing some fruits now.. or at least approaching towards that.
Even though it was very hectic at home, it was good to take a brief break from work and start this new week afresh.

UPDATE : Some photographs of the outings are
here.

Inside The Metropolitan Mall, Gurgaon

No comments: