Sunday, July 11, 2021

Conch Shells and Jansmine Flowers

 

One of the things I like doing is collecting sea shells and some unique pebbles at the beach. It is something like a souvenir. This is not  a conch shell that I found. Although I did find some sea shells when I was visiting the Sandy Hook Beach, New Jersey, this one in the photo was found by a kid in our group and she was super excited to find it. I also found some Arabian Tea Jasmine flowers at her house. These flowers remind me of these fragrant and beautiful flowers around my childhood home. We all enjoyed the sweet fragrance of these flowers. Just posting a picture of the shells and flowers to remind me of the simple, yet, beautiful and fragrant things we randomly come across in nature. 

What do you like collecting ?


Photo: Seema Kumar

--

No comments: