Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good Bye 2013



It will not be an exaggeration if I say that the year 2013 has been life-changing for me and my family. I moved out of a city where I have been settled for more than a decade for a completely new city, a local language completely unknown to me; quit a job where I had been for half a decade to join my alma mater NIFT (same parent Institute but a different Center) as Associate Professor. My husband got transferred to the same city and my daughter changed school. It has just been a few months that we moved to a rented apartment here, so kind of still in the process for fully settling down, exploring and getting used to the new city. A lot more remains to be explored. My last few posts on this blog have been about my life in this city.

This new year 2014 will begin in a new city for us, working in our new offices (no holiday). I wish everyone a year full of happiness, love, laughter, joy, peace and prosperity. 

No comments: