Monday, September 04, 2006

Color Psychology

Ever since I was in collge, I have been very much interested in color-psychology. As an art student and later as a design student, I found it really fascinating to read about colors and color-psychology. The symbolosim and psychological effects of different colors are interesting fields of study. There might be different opinions and views about these fields, but I still find these subjects really interesting.
It is really amazing how much your colour preferences can tell about you. I had come across a color-quiz on http://colorquiz.com/ and find it quite intesting to evaluate and see the results which are pretty close as far as I have tried. Try it and see. It would be interesting to know what others feeel about this or how correct they find it to be.

No comments: