Institute of Apparel Management (IAM) promoted by AEPC Society for Human Resource Development under the aegis of Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is an industry driven institution offering professional programmes with sector specific and industry driven careers in the fast growing apparel industry. The college was established to meet the industry requirement for trained managers and design professionals, with a broad base of applied and management skills typical of the apparel business.
The workshops have been developed keeping in mind the following :
- There is need for effective and focused training and development in a dynamic business environment.
- Regeneration and up-gradation of management and design skills is required to meet changing business and market needs.
- With the expansion of different sectors of the consumer goods and lifestyle products industry there is a need for professionals with in-depth and broad base of knowledge.
- Shorter shelf life of lifestyle products requires innovative, pre-emptive and pro-active management styles to maximize business potential.
- To be at par globally with international developments, businesses or the managers in fashion trade today need to continuously improve themselves through workshops and training programmes for their employees.
Industry Programmes and Workshops being offered by IAM is structured to address the current and emerging need of the industry to upgrade and train professionals who are already a part of the industry, working at different levels.
These workshops are for short duration. The participants shall be awarded a certificate from IAM on completion of the workshop.
One of the recent workshops in which I am teaching as Co-faculty is 002-Fashion Figure Drawing & Fashion Illustration
More information is available on www.iamindia.in or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org